Salt Lake City, UTAH, US
Job Function: Marketing
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
The Clinical Marketing Development Manager provides needed leadership to execute marketing plans, develop business opportunities, create and implement associated marketing programs for growth and share gain, and contributes to the development of product/portfolio strategy including product positioning. She/he Optimizes commercial execution through development of marketing and launch plans and aligning market insights with technology trends. Responsible for developing and implementing plans to include Clarion software as a key component to hospital antimicrobial stewardship programing and quality metrics.
- Quantifying and prioritizing market opportunities
ty. Orchestrating research to assess market and customer environments and discover unmet needs to develop the Brand Plan targeting key stakeholders.
- Performing clinical and industry trend analysis, market share and competitive analysis, and win/loss tracking to identify product and commercial strategies for growth.
- Create new revenue opportunities by creating strategies for clinical awareness and demand by targeting the relevant stakeholders.
- Has an understanding of hospital quality measures and can translate those to develop strategy, messages, and tools to demonstrate the value of bioMerieux products in improving quality indicators
- Drive commercial excellence in partnership with regional sales directors to identify points of intersection and to create collaboration across the portfolio.
- Continually evaluate the cross-selling opportunities across the bioMerieux portfolio versus customer needs and competitive actions to identify opportunities that should be targeted.
- Partner with training leaders to ensure commercial teams are fully equipped with knowledge, materials and tools required for successful execution of growth objectives.
- Developing outcome-based claims for the US region with Global Medical Affairs for clinical/economic value selling and embed project plans with budget early in the Brand Planning process.
- Coordinating development of marketing assets and product training materials in cooperation with the Marketing Communication department.
- Develop strategy for ongoing client satisfaction, retention and testimonials.
- Support development of Clinical Champions and Key Opinion Leader Network.
- Develop relationships with key regional institutions.
- Developing and managing budget needed to execute the Brand Plan and ensure timely implementation of programs in the Brand Plan.
Studies and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing, (MSPA) Physician Assistant Studies, or (PharmD). Clinical advance degree preferred (Board certified Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Infectious Disease Pharmacist or an Advanced Public Health Degree with experience in hospital based clinical process implementation and improvement) highly preferred.
- Familiarity with infectious disease diagnosis, treatment and/or microbiology/virology methods is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years nursing experience as RN or Physician Assistant or two years as a Pharmacist in hospital setting, or strong clinical experience in relevant capacity
- Business/marketing experience required
- Knowledge of Laboratory workflow and fiscal operations a plus
- Knowledge of medical institution hierarchy preferred
- Knowledge of Syndromic Approach Infectious Disease diagnostic products preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft office; PowerPoint, Work and Excel, and contact management databases
- Should be comfortable and have experience presenting technical/clinical information to audiences with various degrees of scientific and clinical experience
Skills and Qualifications:
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and influence all levels of stakeholders including employees, other department leaders, top leadership, high profile customers, the public, regulatory agencies, etc. Organizational and project management skills, leadership skills.
- Ability to oversee work of others, motivate and effectively mentor subordinates and peers.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of microbiology strongly desired.
- Solid working knowledge of marketing regulated clinical diagnostics preferably in the field of infectious disease strongly desired.
- Ability to navigate and proactively solve complex issues and problems. Ability to apply creative solutions to issues and anticipates outcomes.
- Interacts and presents technical information to audience with various levels of scientific experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Extensive experience with contact management databases.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.