Job Title: Clinical Pharmacist – Infectious Disease
Location: Fairfield, California
Name: Melani Alper, Recruiter
Phone: (314) 744-4248
Apply directly at: www.spectrumhealth.com
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full time opportunity for a civilian Infectious Disease Clinical Pharmacist supporting Travis Air Force Base near Fairfield CA.
- Full-time position
- Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Full benefits to include medical, dental, and 401k
- 10 Paid Federal holidays plus paid time off
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE)
- Internship/Residency: Completion of a clinical pharmacy residency or fellowship accredited by the American Society of Health System Pharmacists or American College of Clinical Pharmacy or documentation of appropriate education, training, and/or CME in the practice of clinical pharmacy
- A current, valid, unrestricted license to practice Pharmacy in any one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S Virgin Islands.
- A minimum of three years of experience within the last five years working as an infectious disease clinical pharmacist is required or completion of a post-graduate year two specialty pharmacy practice residency in Infectious Diseases
- Basic Life Support Certification
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.