Job Title: Infectious Diseases & Antimicrobial Stewardship Clinical Pharmacist
Company: Baptist Health South Florida
Country: United States
- Must be a graduate from an ACPE-accredited college of pharmacy
- PGY-2 ASHP accredited infectious diseases residency or
- Fellowship in infectious diseases and/or antimicrobial stewardship
- Highly desirable (but not required):
- 5 or more years of practice experience post-terminal training
- Experience with BMT patient care
- Experience with pediatric patient care
- Board of Pharmacy Specialties certification in Infectious Diseases
Details/ job description: Seeking candidates for several hospital-based infectious diseases/ antimicrobial stewardship pharmacist position within Baptist Health South Florida including Baptist Hospital of Miami.
Baptist Health South Florida was named one of the 2019 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For and was also named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies 2019. We are excited to be seeking to expand our antimicrobial stewardship team.
Candidates: Inquire about the position via the email provided below.
Contact name: Timothy Gauthier, Pharm.D., BCPS-AQ ID
Contact Title: Antimicrobial Stewardship Clinical Program Manager, Baptist Health South Florida