Antimicrobial Stewardship Pharmacist
As the Antimicrobial Stewardship Pharmacist for this progressive health system, you will be responsible for the day to day activities for all Clinical Pharmacy programs related to the Infectious Disease Pharmacy program and Antimicrobial Stewardship Program. Appointees to the position will work closely with the Infectious Disease Physicians and you will have the opportunity to develop and implement new or innovative practice models and ASP initiatives.
Position responsibilities include:
- Provides direct pharmaceutical care services by promoting the safe and effective use of antimicrobials
- Collaborates with clinical pharmacist specialists and generalists, physicians, nurses, and other health care staff, to carry out position responsibilities
- Supports the antimicrobial stewardship (ASP) program in collaboration with the physician and pharmacist co-directors.
- Develop, implement and review processes and measures for antimicrobial stewardship related patient outcomes
- Identify opportunities to optimize antimicrobial use and patient care
- Evaluate medication error reduction strategies related to antimicrobials
Contact in Confidence: