Infectious Diseases Clinical Pharmacist
Full Time Days
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Decentralized unit-based Clinical Pharmacists are valued team members working in patient care areas optimizing patient medication therapies by monitoring drug selection, drug dosage, frequency, food/drug allergies, drug- drug interactions and duplication, medication reconciliation and discharge medications.
- They are a resource for drug information and education for physicians, nurses, and patients.
- Also, dose medications under protocols.
- They also round with Intensivists and Hospitalists playing an active role making recommendations for therapies and changes in therapies.
- They are ACLS certified responding to all Code Blues and RRTs.
THE INFECTIOUS DISEASE CLINICAL PHARMACIST FULL TIME DAYS CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION, LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Education: A Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy with 5 years Clinical Experience or Pharm. D. is required.
Minimum Experience: 5 years Clinical Experience for BSc. or Pharm. D. Rotations. Infectious diseases background or residency.
Required Certifications/Registrations/Licenses: Licensed as Pharmacist in S.C. BLS and ACLS certification required.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.