Infectious Disease Clinical Pharmacist supporting Travis Air Force Base near Fairfield, California.
- Any state license accepted!
- Emphasis on work-life balance | Monday - Friday schedule
- Employee status with a full complement of benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more
- Generous PTO and paid federal holidays
- Appreciative patient population
- Care for our Nation’s military and their families
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE)
- Completion of a clinical pharmacy residency or fellowship accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- Documentation of appropriate education, training, and/or CME in the practice of clinical Pharmacy
- A current, valid, unrestricted license to practice Pharmacy in any of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S Virgin Islands
- A minimum of 3-years of experience within the last five years working as an infectious disease clinical pharmacist is required or completion of a post-graduate year two specialty pharmacy practice residency in Infectious Diseases
- Basic Life Support certification
FMI Contact:Melani B. Alper
About Fairfield, California:
Fairfield is the ideal starting point for your California adventure with a highly convenient location, 45 miles from San Francisco and 15 miles from Napa Valley. Some highlights include:
- Kayak through the Suisun Marsh
- Attend the annual Solano County Country Fair
- Sample fresh produce at Erickson Ranch
- Enjoy specialty wines at the many vineyards
Visit spectrumhealth.com today to learn more about our nationwide opportunities!
At Spectrum, we utilize over thirty-five years of experience providing optimal solutions for federal agencies that are both innovative and cost-effective. We hold ourselves to the highest standard to ensure successful outcomes for the facilities and healthcare professionals we serve. As a Joint Commission Certified Healthcare Resource, dependability and service are the driving forces of our mission.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Link to Apply