Job Title: Infectious Diseases & Antimicrobial Stewardship Clinical Pharmacist – Ambulatory Care
Company: Baptist Health South Florida
Area: South Florida (Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, and Monroe Counties)
Country: United States
- Must be a graduate from an ACPE-accredited college of pharmacy
- Strongly preferred:
- PGY-2 ASHP accredited infectious diseases residency or
- Fellowship in infectious diseases and/or antimicrobial stewardship
- Highly desirable (but not required):
- 5 or more years of practice experience post-terminal training
- Experience with ambulatory care infectious diseases and antimicrobial stewardship
- Board of Pharmacy Specialties certification in Infectious Diseases (BCID or BCPS-AQ ID)
- American Academy of HIV Medicine certification (AAHIVP)
- Preceptor experience for pharmacy students and residents
Details/ job description: Seeking candidates for ambulatory-facing antimicrobial stewardship pharmacist position within Baptist Health South Florida (BHSF). BHSF is the region's largest not-for-profit healthcare organization with more than 23,000 employees working across 11 hospital campuses and more than 100 outpatient facilities throughout Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. Position will engage with Urgent Care Centers, Primary Care offices, Care On Demand, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Off-Campus Emergency Departments, Express Care Centers, Transitions of Care, Specialty Pharmacy, and others.
Baptist Health South Florida was named one of the 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For and has also been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
The current stewardship team in BHSF is hospital-centric including 8 board-certified infectious disease pharmacists and a PGY2 infectious diseases resident. Our ID pharmacist team has grown significantly in the last two years and we are excited to continue this trajectory by adding another team member to champion ambulatory antimicrobial stewardship efforts.
Candidates: Inquire about the position via the email provided below or directly apply here.
Contact name: Timothy Gauthier, Pharm.D., BCPS, BCIDP
Contact Title: Antimicrobial Stewardship Clinical Program Manager, Baptist Health South Florida