Job Title: Director of Clinical Informatics
Company: Infectious Disease Connect
FLSA Status: Exempt
ID Connect is a leader in telemedicine and infectious diseases care, antimicrobial stewardship, and infection prevention and control. At the heart of this success has been technological innovation and the combination of technology, precision medicine, and data science paired with world-class ID physicians to effectively manage infectious diseases across the US.
At ID Connect, we strive to make people healthy, improve outcomes, and keep our communities free of infectious diseases.
The Director of Clinical Informatics ensures customers achieve their goals through utilization of ID Connect technology and services and will be responsible for implementation support, account management, and customer account optimization. In addition, this role will become an expert in ID Connect’s technology solutions and directly support the development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of the applications ID Connect offer to its customers. Acting as a liaison among departments, this person will provide clinical insights to the development and data science teams for areas of improvement or new functionality. The primary responsibility include interfacing with customers and ensuring maximum effectiveness of systems, by understanding the different options and practical application of solutions, resolving software issues and creating a streamlined workflow for end users. This position will report to the Chief Operating Officer and collaborate closely with the Chief Medical Officer and Vice President of Clinical Sales.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a healthcare setting implementing and driving adoption of technology solutions to improve clinical outcomes.
- Responsible for supporting clients throughout the implementation process and ensuring adoption post go live.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the software platforms, configuration capabilities, and clinical workflow.
- Lead end-user training sessions remotely or onsite for clients and assist with the development of educational resources.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional capacity with internal teams and assist in user-acceptance testing for configuration and feature enhancements.
- Provide feedback from clients for product development and work with clients on issue resolution.
- Engage with the customer to develop a solid understanding of their needs and consult customer on possible workflow processes to support on-going product utilization and engagement.
- Responsible for client satisfaction and account surveillance with a focus on identifying up or down trends in utilization and customer engagement.
- Meet with customers on a scheduled basis to review metrics, evaluate utilization, gather feedback, and identify opportunities where technology and services can provide additional value.
- Identify opportunities for customer growth and inside sales and coordinate customer communications with commercial team.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- BS in Pharmacy with a degree or certificate in health information management or health informatics or 5 years’ experience as a clinical informaticist.
- Experience implementing or leading Antimicrobial Stewardship programs.
- Excellent technical abilities, strong verbal and written communication skills, strong project management abilities, and excellent analytical skills.
- Effective organization and time management skills including multi-tasking and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and able to deal with change and ambiguity.
- Self-motivated problem solver, who researches, coordinates, and organizes all involved to resolve issues decisively.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to provide outstanding customer service and consultation.
- A Passion for working with people and improving patient outcomes.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance options
- 401k benefits
- Generous PTO, including paid Holidays
- Remote work environment with an emphasis on work-life balance
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
Contact with any questions
Rima Abdel Massih, MD; firstname.lastname@example.org