From the National Quality Partners Event Website:
Join the National Quality Forum (NQF) on Wednesday, November 15, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., in Washington, DC, for a fully accredited workshop designed specifically for quality improvement professionals in acute care settings, including quality directors, compliance officers, patient safety professionals, and physician, nursing or pharmacy leaders.
National experts in antibiotic stewardship, patient safety, and quality will provide real-world examples to help you:
- Gain an overview of The Joint Commission’s antimicrobial stewardship standard for hospitals, critical access hospitals, and nursing care centers, and learn what to expect in 2018;
- Understand common barriers to successful antibiotic stewardship programs and identify corresponding solutions from a multidisciplinary perspective;
- Build upon existing antibiotic stewardship programs to improve patient care and safety in your hospital or healthcare facility;
- Identify tools, resources, and strategies to integrate antibiotic stewardship throughout your organization’s culture;
- Leverage data, technology, and diagnostics to improve patient outcomes, promote patient safety, and reduce harm related to antibiotic use;
- Develop approaches to measuring antibiotic stewardship and identifying opportunities for improvement.
Access this activity HERE