Job Title: Infectious Diseases Pharmacist
Location: North Florida Regional Medical Center, Gainesville, Florida
Contact: Kayihura Manigaba
SHIFT: No Weekends
The Infectious Diseases Advanced Clinical Pharmacist is responsible for developing and coordinating initiatives directed at the appropriate use of antimicrobials within the organization. This includes developing, implementing and maintaining antimicrobial stewardship program, daily patient care monitoring and continuous performance improvement. Responsible for interdisciplinary education regarding antimicrobials and AMP programs.
- Doctor of Pharmacy or Master’s degree required.
- Registered pharmacist licensed in the State of Florida required.
- Pharmacy residency training or Board Certification with added qualifications in infectious disease preferred.
- 3 years health-system pharmacy experience or equivalent required.
- Completion of intensive training course in infectious disease (such as MADD-ID, or residency training with infectious disease experience) required.
- Presentation, research and publishing experience preferred.
North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community hospital in Gainesville, Florida — North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC). NFRMC is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, senior care, women's health and wound therapy, among other services. A proven leader, NFRMC is fully accredited, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Quality Top Performer by The Joint Commission, is an accredited Chest Pain Center, is designated as a Blue Distinction (tm) Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery, and earned a position in Truven Health's Top 100 Hospitals in 2017.
North Florida Regional Medical Center is a member of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). Based in Nashville, Tennessee, HCA is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 185 hospitals and more than 1,800 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, and physician clinics, in 21 states and the United Kingdom.
You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
- Student loan repayment
For more information, or to apply: CLICK HERE