In celebration of the 30 years of SIDP, the Fundraising Committee is sponsoring a fundraising campaign over two weeks, Saturday, May 29, 2021 through Friday, June 11, 2021.
Every $30 donated = 1 entry for prizes. Individuals can enter an unlimited number of times. Less than $30 donations are accepted, but do not qualify for a prize entry.
Everyone is encouraged to donate; you do not have to be an SIDP member to donate or to win! Winners will be drawn on days 4, 8, and 14. If you donate on day 1 and don’t win, you will be considered on each subsequent day. Each entry can win once, but subsequent donations made after a winning entry will be considered for the future prizes (i.e., if you donate on day 1, and win on day 8, you can be eligible to win on day 14 if you donate again after day 8).
Entire campaign: First 30 people to donate $60 will all receive a giant microbe
- These people will also be eligible for day 4, 8 and 14 prizes
Day 4: 2 winners, pick 1 of the following as your prize:
- Free year of SIDP membership ($100 value)
- 1-year Hulu subscription ($144 value)
- Peloton gift card ($100 value)
Day 8: 4 winners, pick 1 of the following as your prize:
- Fauci t-shirt/sweatshirt ($30 value)
- Defenders of Soma game ($60 value)
- 11x14 Framed ID artwork
Donations can be made here.
- One winner for 3-year SIDP membership ($270 value)
- One winner for a Kucers set ($450 value)